why is it so hard to have a orgasim

i hate feeling something is wrong with me or worse my husband thinking it is him but no matter how hard i try i just cant seem to have the screaming scratching orgasim he expects

becky200

Asked by becky200 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Health

• The harder you try, the harder it is to get it. You have to relax, let your mind go, and just enjoy the moment. Don't work for it. Don't lay there waiting for it. Just enjoy what's happening to you, and as the enjoyment builds, eventually it'll happen as a result...and feel incredible. Also, if you haven't already done so, figure out what turns you on, and if you are able to get yourself off, figure out what it is that you do so you can show him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Practice by yourself. This is the best way to learn what works for you. And you might want to remind your husband that you are not a fricking porn star!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• make sure you do some foreplay before hand, like tell him to use his mouth & fingers on ur down there & ur nipples & get some KY jelly intense for her. its great.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Try having your dh find your g spot. With his finger he should curl his finger towards your belly button.....apply light pressure and wiggle his finger....works for me every time! GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You can learn how to have orgasms. For Yourself: The Fulfillment of Female Sexuality by Lonnie Barbach(1976, rev. 2000) is a great book. She is a professor and an expert in female sexuality. When I was learning I would play this one CD. I was able to get to the point that all I had to do was play the CD and I could orgasm with no stimulation. You may find once you learn and teach your husban what to do that you have multiple orgasms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2009