personal question....not for the prudes

when did you start masturbating. did you ever sexually expirement with a friend of the same sex while younger?

honestly i did expirement with my friends starting at 7. and i masturbated too. didn't cause me to have sex early or have a baby while i was a teen i lost my virginity at 17 and now im 20 and married with a baby.

not sure if i was abused or anything if i was i don't remember...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I started masterbating when I was about 3, I remember. I did experiment with a friend of the same sex at about age 7 or 8. We didnt' do anything really, just took off all our clothes and laid together. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17. I am now married and have 4 kids and 5 grandkids. I think this is natural, and most kids do this. I don't think it has anything to do with how soon you have sex, or have a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i didnt start really masturbating until i was 10 or 11. i did "pretend" to have sex with a same sex friend when we were like 7 or 8, we didnt really do anything, we just pretended. i lost my virginity when i was 13 & had my son when i was 21.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• this might seem odd to some, but we are all adults here..... when I was maybe pre-k age, I used to dry hump one of my dolls which was flat and soft as a pillow. I wasnt aware I was "humping" it just....felt relaxing to me, not necessarily sexual.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I think I started masterbating around 10 or 11. I did "experiment" with a couple of my female friends who were the same age as me. With one of them, we actually took our clothes off and rubbed up against each other. I don't know what you would call this but I was I guess abused by older male cousins. They didn't have sex with me but they made me kiss them like I was their girlfriend. An older neighbor did force me to perform oral sex on him and he did the same to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I was at least 3 years and I lost my virginity when I was 19.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i was 9 months old.. and had my first baby at 12.
    Anonymous

• I was little when I experimented with not only friends of the same sex, but boys, and the thing is, to this day I have no idea how I had any clue as to what people did sexually. I only recently started masturbating =\ A lot of my older brothers friends were creepy and would say nasty things to me. Like they were in the 6th grade and I was in the 2nd and I remember one of them asking me if I was "wet" of course I didn't know what they meant. And one of them tried feeling between my legs. I never said anything to my brother.
    Anonymous

• The best I can remember I was about five and have not stopped since. There was a babysitter who was 12 who did some touchy stuff. I think I was 8 when that happened. I married at 16 but didn't have children until I was 20.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I had to be about 6 or 7 during the first memory I have of masturbating. Around that same age I did experiment with same sex friends. We would play house and when one of us was playing the boy we might touch each other, you know, that kind of thing. I was molested briefly by an uncle, he rubbed his penis on me while changing my diaper/pants, but I didn't really know that was wrong then so I'm not sure it attributed anything. I had a boy cousin that would play dr/house with me as well, he was about 9 months younger and we would look at and touch eachother, nothing serious. I was 15 when I lost my virginity. I was raised in a house filled with premarital sex, my dad had girlfriends in and out and was almost always the other man. (my parents were divorced) I'm sure all of this had something to do with it.
    Anonymous