Have you ever messed with a Ouija Board?

Me and one of my friends were talking and he said he had got a Ouija Board and was telling me some stuff that it said and said that his and his gf's grandpa's both talked to them. I don't believe all that crap but he's not the nuts case type or the type to normally believe that kinda stuff.
My mom always told me not to ever mess with one bc her and 2 of her cousins were one night and it said someone close was going to die and about a week later they found her other cousin dead and he had hung himself the night that they had used the Ouija Board. He had been dead a whole week but they estimated his death to be that night. I'm not sure I believe in all that crap but Im sure ppl have stories and Im curious now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me and my friends used to light candles and play the Quija board everyday when i was like 11 and 12, but nothing cool ever happened :( ... havent played since then, but if i had one, i would totally play again to see if something cool happens.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My opinion is that the board is a way of communicating with the Devil and his evil angels and it is a very wicked thing.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I told my friend the story about my mom and her cousins and he said there were "rules" and you couldn't ask andything about heaven or hell, or when you're going to death or about death in general. I've always been told they were evil.
    Anonymous

• Yes and I will never use one again! I should have listened to my mom. She said when her and my aunts were little, they were playing with one. It told my aunt she was going to have 4 boys but one of them was going to die. And it happened. One night my friend, her brother and I tried it. We were out on their porch because they said their mom would get pissed if she knew they had one. we were messing around with it, asking if anyone was there. It said yes. We asked who it was. It said "Frank." We don't know any Frank so we kept going, asking where he was. It said "Right here." We were being smart asses, askin if he wanted us to do anything. it answered "Rape" then spelled my name. I freaked, then we heard a noise from inside. We went in and saw a glass bowl that was on the table on the floor shattered. Their mom ran out of her room asking what happened and we said we didn't know. She thought we did it so we got in trouble.
    Anonymous

• Yes, last night in fact. I have and use one regularly. There is nothing scary or harmful about them. Sure, you can contact some spirits that aren't so nice... But guess what, that's very rare. That's like thinking that ever house ghost is a Poltergeist. If you encounter something that makes you uncomfortable, you clear the board and stop. But me, I have very specific spirits that I commune with through my board. I use other forms of divination from time to time as well, but I like the board, there is less to translate...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Yes and i thought it was pretty cool. I had a bunch of friends over and we decided to play. well when we asked what the spirits name was it said Judy, well we looked around the room and nobody recognized the name, then it hit me my grandmas name was Judith but she went by Judy. I was shaking so bad i could barely talk and then i asked if it was her and she said yes. To prove it was her i asked how much did i weigh when i was born? She said i was born 3 weeks early and weighed 4 lbs. None of my friends knew that about me. So yeah it was nice, we talked for about 30 minutes or so then she dissapeared. It was pretty freaky but very cool. That is the only reason i believe it because it knew things about me nobody did.
    Anonymous