I found my half brother who i have never meant or even spoken with on facebook!

I wanna send him a message but dont know wat to say! can some one give me ideas on wat to say to him

mommyof2boysmd

Asked by mommyof2boysmd at 11:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does he know your his half sister? I would just write a simple letter explaining who you are and end it with, I hope we can catch up, I would like to get to know you.

Good Luck... I'm bad with sending messages and read them about 100 times, change about 100 things before I actually send it... lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Eek this happened to me but i was working at walmart and he saw me. We knew who each other were we just never talked or met... Well he came up to me handed me his number.... Then when I got brave enough to call him I just plainly told him who I was and we had a nice conversation. I asked a lot of questions about his life and he asked a lot about mine. Then we ended up hanging out and stuff. Now he is over and doing stuff with DH and I all the time... :D

So my 2 cents would say to tell him you're his sister and just dive in really! thats what I did :D
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I did the same thing. I sent mine a message that introduced myself and let him get to know a little about me. He actually came in to where I worked a week or so later and we finally met...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2009