Did anyone see the movie "Precious"

It was soo sad, but teaches you that you can survive, she did. I went with my daughter and she was amazed, it was kind of raunchy, but I don't regret seeing it with my daughter.
I saw other mothers with tweens, there were alot of moms there. Excellent movie.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• I Know plenty of people who have a sad story to tell I can just ask them... Plus im not fond of movies where I cant even understand what the people are saying cause they talk like idiots. Like her mother "dont nobody want you dont nobody need you!" ugh I can't listen to people speak that way. Precious doesn't speak that way why does her mother? mhmm Nope
    Anonymous

• Yes I do too, I can tell your story. Not open minded at all. Never knew the other side. OPPPS in your language, think your better then everyone else.

Miserable and making your family misrable, and I bet your kids can't wait to grow up. Yes, but there is always one, child that follows in your foot steps-God Bless them.

Only REAL WOMAN can actually understand an enjoy the movie.

Guess that leaves you out. It takes a real woman to say Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope one day you realize being the way you are will ruin you. Just wish I could be there to see it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• TBH, I have no real interest in seeing it. I don't personally know anyone who has or will see it.
    Anonymous

• Havent seen it, probably wont.

This isnt an original plot and there are many, many women living similar situations. I see nothing special about this particular one. Therefore, no need to go see it.
    Anonymous

• I thought it was sad, and believe it or not. The theater was filled with older woman, and teens.

It makes you appreciate what you have, and realize especially for spoiled teen daughters-they for some reason-are more greatful for what they have.

I think it changed-my daughter!! Sometimes a movie does it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2009