I'm listenting to the radio right now and the DJ just called Taylor Swift the hottest entertainer on the planet.

Do you agree? This is JMO but I don't think so. She is a good singer but the greatest or hottest? Not so much. Who in your opinion is? Remember folks, this is opinion, not fact!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO. And, in this case, DJ means "Delusional Jackass"..ha!

Taylor Swift is an overplayed and unattractive twit who can't sing THAT well and lives in her own sad little fairytale land. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with her and her lack of talent.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I think she is pretty sometimes, but you know in a lot of her pictures her eyes are so squinty she looks like an alien. Also she is waaaaaaaaay tooooo skinny! She is sooo tiny. Her music is good but no I don't believe she is the prettiest, hottest, most beautiful, or most talented...
    Anonymous

• Hot as in pretty or hot as in the most talented? In both respects, niether. I agree she is a good singer with good songs but there are so many artists that blow her away.
    Anonymous

• She is a pretty girl and sounds great on CD but have you heard her sing live? She isnt that great.
    Her songs are also getting old. She is almost 20 and is still singing about high school
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I agree with Mrs.Owen, she is very overrated and needs some new material! She is always bragging about how she turns every relationship into a song, it's getting kind of old. I liked her when she first came out but now I am getting sick of her. I don't get the hype either, but I guess when your main demographic is teen girls and you can write songs about stupid boys breaking your heart, you're set!
    Anonymous

• My 6 year old loves her. I think young girls think she's good.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• After all the hubbub about her, I may be converting to Team Kanye!
    Anonymous

• I don't listen to her, but from what I have heard here and there, she isn't what I would call the hottest.. The only reason I believe she got that title was because of all of her recent wins. I saw her on the Today show and it was painful. Kids don't really look for substance when they fall in love with an artist. She will fade out once she outgrows the audience that follows her. JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Um, no. She is talented sure, but she is just a child!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• What the hell is he smoking!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2009