plan b?

Hi, I had my period on November 9th and had sex on November 21st. The condom broke and I new that I was ovulating that day (hence why we used a condom). I took the plan b yesterday, but I am soooo worried that it's not going to work! I've heard horror stories on it and I am just nervous.
Anyone took the plan b and you got pregnant anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so unless your ovulating you don't use protection? You should use protection at all times. There is always the possibility of getting pregnant

Anonymous

• If it's important enough to not get pregnant, that you would resort to that, then you should double up on your bc. Just saying.
    Anonymous

• with my last child, the same thing happened to me. i waited to the last possible moment to take the plan b and i did get pregnant anyway. my advice, if your period doesn't come by December 9th, take a pregnancy test. *However, plan b can mess up your period, so be careful!* And maybe get your ob to write you a prescription for plan b that you can keep in your medicine cabinet, just in case you have another scare like this one! Mistakes happen, momma. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Plan B is only effective for 72 hours. The longer you wait the less effective it is. I would look in to regular birth control. My sister is getting the depo shot for free at planned parenthood. I would just to be safe keep an eye out for your next period. If it does not show up on time then take a test.
    Next time if you take the Plan B , take it ASAP. Dont wait a couple days
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• If it was longer than 72 hours it probably won't work.

I think you better get on the pill or something if you don't want to get pregnant.
    Anonymous