Sears Portraits...

We are getting our Christmas Pictures taken at Sears on Sunday... I wanted to know if anyone has had their pictures taken there and if so, how was the price? I cant find any pricing online but coupon deals...

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• I had pictures take there. It cost $135.00. But we got a cd, a photo collage, and tons of wallet pics and 4 by 7.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• was there a sitting fee?
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I believe that they charge a sitting fee. You can do a package for 10.00 or so but its the same pose in all the pictures. Do you get your pics the same day? I would recommend taking your business to a place like Kiddie Kandids or Portrait Innovations. They end up costing about the same and no sitting fee, plus you get your pictures the same day. Kiddie Kandids (if one in your area) their portrait sheets are 25% off right now.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• If you use a coupon there usually is no sitting fee for the first person. I think thats how it normally goes. Some of the packages are really cheap. If you like a lot of the pictures though, i think spending 100.00 on the cd is worth it since you now have the copyright to those pictures and can take them somewhere else and get them printed for cheaper. I have never been to Sears though for pictures, a friend of my has and her pictures came out really well. I usually go to Kiddie Kandids(no sitting fee at all) or Picture People(i stopped using them because their pictures were so boring to me). This year i think we are going to use Portrait Innovations.
    Bekah062205

Answer by Bekah062205 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2009