Trying to Concieve but after sex sucks!

We are trying to concieve with our second, but after he ejaculates in me, its so uncomfortable to sit there and lay in sperm and if I fall asleep, when I wake up and its everywhere!! any hints or how do you deal with it?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• After your done put your panties back on but put in a pad to help absorb the sperm. Good Luck!!

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I was pregnant a few times, miscarried twice. The one that "took", lol, I put my legs up on the wall, and left the pillow under my hips. I was laughing my head off about it, but it worked. Good luck! (My son is a teenager now!)
    Anonymous

• with my last baby my husband would make me lay with my legs up in the air and pillow under my butt too! lol. let gravity do the work. took us 4 months to make my son
    this time it was just for fun sex. and i didnt try so hard and would either take a shower afterwards and whatever was in there was in there.took us only one month to make this little one. but if i noticed any leakage i would wear a pantie liner to help with the so called icky feeling. . .
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Didn't act any differently then when I wasn't trying to conceive, to be honest. Leaving the semen in doens't change your chances...the sperm's already made the trip within milliseconds. The quesiton is always whether there is an egg ready and waiting.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2009