Recipes for chicken drumsticks

I have about 6 chicken drumsticks thawing out for tonight any good ideas on how to make em..

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Crush up some Ritz cracker in a large ziplock bag. Melt some better in a bowl. Roll the chicken in the butter then shake it in the bag of crumbs to coat. Bake at 375 until done.

If you don't have Ritz, it also works well with Goldfish or any other flavorful cracker.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I like to make them in my Dutch Oven (cast iron, over a campfire), but it would work in the oven or on the stove in any pan - I coat them in a little olive oil while still frozen, season with whatever sounds good, throw in onion, carrots, celery, sometimes potatoes, and cook til done with a little water in the pan. It always comes out stew-like, and everyone in the family just loves it!
    Anonymous

• I either use Lawrys Garlic and Lemon seasoning sauce which is amazing! Or an all purpose seasoning with paprika. Bake for an hour on 350.
    MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 2:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You can deep fry em & make em into buffalo drums or bbq drums like wings :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 2:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Chicken Drumsticks Pierre   Very yummy and different than your usual fried or baked chicken!  My kids love it.

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• BBQ them!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• anything else ladies? want something different, something easy too LOL
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I just made oven baked chicken with bisquick last night. I mix the bisquick, some salt and pepper and just a little bit of italian dressing in a bowl. Heat oven and melt 1 tbs of butter in a baking dish. Coat the chicken with the bisquick and bake for 30 minutes, turn the chicken, then bake 15 more minutes.
    Anonymous