helping out some

I feel like Dh is very stressed about being the sole provider. Originally, we were going to have me stay home, but now it has been seven months, and he is very cranky and money is so so tight. I need to get a PT job...how do you mommies do it with everything at home and working? How will I afford day care? I want to help him, and take the stress off.

dorie84

Asked by dorie84 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Why don't you babysit/nanny? Then you won't have to pay for daycare.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Daycare is expensive. You won't be able to afford it with an hourly rate part time job. Maybe you can get a job in a daycare where there will take your child while you are there. Or watch a kid or 2 during the day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You might try going to a temporary agency. I swear by them. You might be able to find something on a different shift than dh and he can watch the child to keep from paying day care costs.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2009