how to start over after a divorce

im a mother of 4 and im going thru a divorce how can i get thru it its been really hard for me

dina501

Asked by dina501 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm going through a seperation, onto a divorce, and I'm 37 weeks preg. It's very hard I know, I'm really sad right now and I just try to keep my head up and do all I can for my kids and what's best for us and when I accomplish things I feel soooo much better. I can't believe I'm going through it either, I do love my husband but I hate the person he has become and actions speak louder than words and he does nothing for us in any way.
    Anonymous

• The best advice is to take it slow and easy. Find yourself again and it may take a yr. or longer to find the true you. Make sure your childern come first in your life before another man. Men come and go , but your childern is your life for now. I wish you luck! Please feel free to drop me a note to say hello. I have been here , but not with childern and it's the hardest thing ever to go through alone. Why are you getting a divorce?
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Take time to remember who you are instead of the extension of him. The greatest thing for me after my divorce was finding myself again. Once I did that then I had confidence in "me" to move on.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Surround yourself with your friends and family members who you love and trust...their companionship will be very helpful to you and they will more than likely support you through it all.
    Anonymous