repost to the twin or one ?

well the dr called and they said my utrasound found bleeding so that why she might have though there were 2 .... now they dont know if im just to early to see anyting or if im haveing a miss. i shouldnt worry b/c i did this with my 2nd child she didnt show up on the utrasound and i was bleeding they even went as far as wanting to do a dnc so i said no that i wanted to wait and i waited for 2-3 weeks and they did another one and there she was but i just cant help but worry

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Of course you are worried, anyone would be, but try to think positive since that is really the only thing you can do, and especially since you have been through this before with a great outcome. My fingers are crossed for you Mama.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• thank you so much by my cal. i should only be 5 weeks and 3 days thank you again
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I will keep you in my prayers.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• thank you so mcuh i nees a the prayers i can get i already love this little baby with all my heart
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I wouldnt be worried! Hope everythign turns out ok! Thanks for posting an update!
    Anonymous

• thank you so much you guys dont know how much it means to me for your answers thank you
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2009