Are Christmas ornaments a good gift?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sure. I remember getting a new ornament every year from my grandparents I loved it.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Depend who you're giving it to. If you don't know someone well (like a teacher) it might not be a great idea...just in case they don't celebrate Christmas.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 1:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i think so , because i have gotten some before like for my son's first xmas and my hubby and i first xmas together, and etc. and i loves them and every year when i pull them outta da box it makes me smile. ithink it depends on the person. but i think most will enjoy them
    texasdelta

Answer by texasdelta at 2:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• That sounds wonderful to me but then I DO celebrate Christmas. It depends on the person.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• For a neighbor, yes. For family, no.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 2:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• my MIL got DH and i a Christmas ornament for our first married Christmas year together. ...i was not impressed. She seems to think it will be something we will really charish later ...but we didn't even spend that Christmas together because he was in Iraq ...so. i doubt it.

personally, i do not think ornaments are good gift.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• It depends on the person. Some people don't enjoy receiving something that gets packed away for the year within a few days of getting it. I don't mind them personally. I rarely buy xmas decorations or ornaments for myself because I'm buying for everyone else so I think it's nice to get that sort of thing.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 2:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2009