Potty Training

ok i have a 15 1/2 month old we have started to potty train him b/c he is going through diapers like a crazy man and is showing signs of understanding the whole big boy potty thing. i have a 4 month old and just got a 3 month old boy puppy. so both the boys are potty training in my NEW house. Any suggestions on how to get them both potty trained with out needing new carpeting without going CRAZY!?!?!?

Autumnleaves09

Asked by Autumnleaves09 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if you wait a little longer, he will initiate potty training, and be a lot less likely to have accidents, and it will be a lot less frustrating for the both of you.
    both of my ds's self potty trained when they were about 2-2 1/2... my baby has just recently done this... no diapers during the day, only at night.

i would suggest that you buy some boundary for the puppy, and spray it in areas that are a big no no, and make sure you have some natures miracle on hand (both you can get at walmart)...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I would wait until your son is at least 2.5. It is much easier and really no work at all if you wait.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2009