my husband sometimes...

its happened a few times.he would call me by my sister n law's name. we all live in the same house. this is his brother's wife. i honestly don't like her and she isn't trustworthy and i dont like it when she annoyingly talks to my husband directly n sometimes in private. its something coming from her not him. i dont know what it is. but she like tries to flirt with him sometimes. i'm not jealous i just think she has bad intentions but i trust my husband n he's never done anything wrong or suspicious. But he's called me by her name a few times n that drove me up the wall. should i be mad cuz i am, but its her fault, n i've told her to back off before n she did but i dont know whats going on in his head now??? i'm confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Try to move. This can't be good.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Sounds like she is on his mind.. Yeah I think it is time to move.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• you need breathing space fast like asap. Get out she is bad news.......
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Sounds like it isnt only her fault anymore
    Anonymous

• Don't take this the wrong way but if you thought the smallest thought that maybe he IS thinking about her, then you wouldn't ask yourself but did he call you by her name on purpose as in joking around or did it slip out? This is a hard situation because I mean a lot of people do this on a accident by calling people the wrong name BUT if she is trying to flirt with him and everything, I agree with the other people when they say it's time to move. I know I can't be of much help and I hope you don't take the first part of what I said the wrong way. I hope you figure it out! Good Luck! :)
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• sorry not same house same buliding. But we bought this house. its just that we all meet up every day since we're so close by so its like every body loves raymond all next to eachother everyone's up eachother's ass all the time.lol. it aint all bad, but this just got to me.
    Anonymous

• How is it her fault if he says her name? Obviously he's thinking of her when he talks to you. If you don't like someone, why do you live with them?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Hmmmmmm, I'd watch them a little closely and I wouldn't trust either one of them as far as that goes, don't put it past either one, cause you don't know till the truth comes out. Yeah and I'd move asap, tell hubby to get you guys a place.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• im sure his heart is in a good place, it sounded like it was gonna eventually happen w all of u being so close together. the bro.'s wife must not be getting attention so she get it where she can. i would definetely watch out for her, it doesnt sound like its ur hubby
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Hmmm....well, my mom used to call us by the wrong names all the time. My randmother started calling everyone "boy" and "girl" because she couldn't get all her grandchildren straight.

My husband has been known to slip and call me by his ex's name once or twice....and they've been divorced since 1985! When he does it I just look at him with a raised eyebrow and ask, "who?"

And then he slaps himself on the forehead and apologizes.

I've never gotten upset about it.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2009