Husband saving pics of woman online to the computer do u care? revision

I had to rewrite this question to clerify.. husband downloads lots of pictures of random average woman.. he has a porn collection, but also folders with average women. he will look at the college humor girl of the day.. if she is hot he will save her pic to the computer..he will also be on other sites such as hot or not and all that. to him its not big deal.. its like surfing the net. he will look when i am home or if i am not.. he dosen't hide it.. he has more pics of other woman then he does of me.....what would you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow talked to my husband and he deleted everything , he says it was something he did when he was single and never broke the habit.. he says he can do with out it.. that is awsome.. he said he doesnt need to look at other women...
    Anonymous

• That wouldnt fly in my house. Why does he need to look at other women? He doesnt because he has a wife. It's one thing to look at a passerby but to be saving pictures and stuff.. Thats nearly cheating in my book
    Anonymous

• yes, my husband used to do this too...and it made me feel as if I wasnt enough for him. it hurt my self esteem so bad. he didnt save the pictures, but he did go to the same sites like hot or not and all that.
    I installed the web watcher thing and found out there was more to it...I suggest getting the web watcher pro free trial and monitor EVERYTHING that he does.
    Anonymous

• I would say he has a problem that I wouldn't want to be part of, meaning having it in my life. I'd make him choose. But that's me.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I agree, EireLass.
    I would have a showdown. :-) There is no way I would put up with that.
    To OP: Your DH has a "Porn file"? That sounds like a Porn Addiction and he needs help with that. It is not healthy. Even normal, average women that he collects online sounds not right. I don't know if I could live with a man like that. It must take a lot of his time. Not right at all.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I don't think so. That is not right...and definately NOT respectful to you!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be able to live with it if I were you.
    Anonymous

• I would be pissed off. Why is he leering at other women so much? It's creepy and disrespectful. I say you start doing it w/ pics. of men. He will not be happy about it. Men are more insecure than we are.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• If it pisses you off, it's wrong. Let him know.

Sounds like he hasn't quite matured out of high school yet.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2009