looking for friends in my area

Hey,

Seen moving in 2006, to our new home, in Katy, Tx., I have not made any friends in the area. I have a child in elementary and one at home with me and dad works. Neighbors move in and out or just don't say Hi :( even though my family and I do. What should I do? Family & old friends are too far or just too busy. Need some one to talk to since my mom passed away in April. It really is just to lonely most of the time. My hubby says "If I just say busy (cleaning) time will fly. I think he means well and the place is a lil messy sometimes, but I just am so sad nowadays.

SolizBeserra

Asked by SolizBeserra at 2:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Go to the MOMS tab above and click on that then do a search for CM moms in your area

Answer by admckenzie at 2:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Hi Soliz, also....next time you post this type of question, put the Katy TX in the subject. I'll be your friend but I'm in Connecticut. :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2009