simple question? am i alone here ??

okay am i the only person that sometimes hate asking a question because you know half your answers people are going to bash and attack you! or tell you have deeper issues in your relationship. blah blah blah. but you thinking damn i just ask a simple question are u serious u got that point of view from that. what happen to advice both good or bad but still realizing u must need help or advice that is why you ask not someone trying to put you down because your life is different from theirs. can anyone else agree with me here ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats why my questions are all Anon
    Anonymous

• Seems people have more success when they post it in a group, and don't go anon.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I totally agree with you. I find myself checking my wording of questions so as to not offend anyone but I always seem to get the posters who just love to bash
    Anonymous

• I agree with you but at the same time I enjoy getting all types of answers whether they are nice or not, have to do with what I am asking or not because it makes me look at things in a totally different perspective at times which isn't always bad.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I have seen when people don't post anon and others rip on them about issues that were brought up weeks ago or bring up stuff in their profiles. This is why I post anon.
    Anonymous

• Funny but I get raked over the coals if I post Anonymous. I guess people are just really rude no matter what. I am sorry but if I don't agree and I feel I have something important and relevant to say, and I post with my name,I get criticized. If I post Anon, I still get criticized. Its sometimes not even worth it to post. Especially if I get labeled as a "Lib" ,as if its sinful or something. Bunch of mean girls here. LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• eh i really don't pay them any mind. maybe they are pmsing lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Yeah I totally agree. And it's such a shame too bc CafeMom is supposed to be a place where us Mommies can "get together" and talk and get advice etc and here are these women who are just plain rude and hurtful. When there's absolutely no reason for it. It goes back to 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all" I mean some people have questions that take courage to ask and seek help and advice and all they get is ridicule and "bashing". It's really messed up. If only everybody would just take ONE SECOND to think about how it would be if the shoe were on the other foot.... they need to grow up... we're all moms who raise their children differently, have different lives and situations. There's nothing wrong with that.
    HcMomma

Answer by HcMomma at 3:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I hear ya!

Funny, I wonder just how many perfect spellers and those whom know just when you use the proper plural words bash their friends and family for misusing a word or two.

I mean with all the drama in the world, who cares where the apostrophe is going as long as one can read the sentence!

Imagine living with such anal retentive people around. At least here it is online and not here reality.
    Anonymous

• yes and no.

Hard to get a real view of someone's life from a couple of lines. So in some cases you simply have to weed out the crazy responces.

On the other hand I think sometimes a responder might see the 'big' picture and hit the nail on the head when the poster is simply too close to the situation to see what is REALLY going on.

so it is a hit or miss........ read them all and if one of the ones you think are rude really bothers you.... sit down and figure out why - it could be that they saw what you could not.
    Anonymous