for mommas that got pregnant within 6 months of giving birth...

Okay. Before I tell my story, please refrain from rude remarks. I do realize what an idiot I am. I know what I should have done and what I should not have done. That makes no difference at this point, what's done is done. I really just want answers, nothing more.

So, I have an 8 1/2 week old.

Breastfed for only 2 weeks.

Gave birth to her vaginally, healed quickly. Given the green light for intercourse at 4 weeks postpartum.

Hubby and I started up right away. Used condoms.

Two weeks later I started on Yaz (so that was 6 weeks postpartum).

I've been taking Yaz for two and a half weeks now.

I still have not gotten my period back. Now, the stupid part comes in now....

After starting Yaz, not even a week into it, Hubby and I were fooling around with no condom...rubbing ourselves against one another down there and he penetrated for just a min or so with no condom..

more

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My question to you is, did any of you get pregnant again that easily? How likely is it that I'm pregnant again?

-OP
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant without birth control and my ex and I just did it once without a condom...it only took once. My daughter was 3 months old when I got pregnant with my son. If you are worried that you are pregnant just take a pregnancy test.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 2:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Yes I did, very easy, I know the night it happened, b/c we were fooling around then stopped till I could get on BC, well we were quit for awhile then gave into 2 nights of pleasure, then I went to get on BC and found out I was preg! It happens easily.
    Anonymous

• I would wait you just started the Yaz 2 1/2 weeks ago. Your body is still adjusting to getting back to normal. All that. Once you finish the pill packet and dont start your period Go ask your doc for a blood test.
    I got pregnant with my son pretty soon after I had my daugter (they are 11 months to the day apart he was 3 weeks early) All HPT's said NO till I was almost fully out my first trimester
    christiea

Answer by christiea at 2:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I say if your taking the BC the chances are slim. I got preg. again when our daughter was 6 mo. old BUT i wasnt on any BC at all.
    Anonymous

• Anon :53...were you using a condom? or did you have completely unprotected sex?
    Anonymous

• same boat except my daughter is only 3 weeks, and i didnt breast feed. like you i know i completly screawed up. but now i just have to wait and take a test. and pray for the bast good luck sweetie!
    Anonymous