Plan B ?

Anyone end up pregnant even after taking Plan B?

Had a little accident a while back, took the pill 12 hours later and now I'm 2 weeks late...

I'm insanely worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Plan B is meant not to terminate a pregnancy but to prevent one if it hasnt completely happened yet. You could of all ready been pregnant when you took the Plan B. Take a pregnancy test if you are worried about being pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I hate to say this, but Insane worry won't help your period come. Why don't you get a home pregnancy test and see what it says?
    Anonymous

• yes.... if you are 2 weeks late you could have taken a pregnancy test more than a week ago.... didn't you think of that? lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• okay PRINCESS. I didn't say anything about tests...I have take TWO and they were negative. no need to be a smartass. I wasn't asking if I could be pregnant...I was asking others experiences. Read the question next time.
    Anonymous

• two weeks late and two negitive tests. you may want to call your doc just to make sure. stress can cause your period to flucutate, but two weeks late could be more. Not saying pregnancy, but could be other issues as well.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I believe that the Plan B pill can cause your period to be irregular. If you've had negative tests, and are still late, I'd call the doctor if only to let them know what is going on.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2009