Do you use all coupons you clip and if not do you throw them away or give them to others?

I try and use as many coupons as I can but sometimes I think I might use some and I don't and I feel bad just throwing them away since they aren't expired but I don't know what else to do with the.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 3:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• I put them in the coupon exchange basket at the grocery store.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I will leave them with the product...if it's green beans then I leave it on a green bean can...that sorta thing
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I either leave them in the coupon basket at the library or leave them on top of the product for the next person at the store
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 3:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i keep them until they expire...then i toss them out. But i only clip things that i use or like...
    Bekah062205

Answer by Bekah062205 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• WOW I didn't know they have coupon baskets !!!!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I had Huggies coupons..some of them I used what I didnt I left on the store shelter next to other Hggies ,..someone will be pleasantly surprised :)
    MAHA

Answer by MAHA at 9:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2009