Cant Make up my mind

Need you guys to vote. Madie is in love with a comforter set for her new bunk beds but I like differnt ones better for her room. Repainting is not an option! She likes the turquoise and lime green cause of the feel of the material. I like the look of the polka dot one. Which should I get her for Christmas? Her room is pink, blue and yellow Big stripes on the walls.

By the way she is 7 and Im getting her this as a gift.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=118534&RN=46

or

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/bedandbath/kids/bedding/teengirlbedding/PRD~c16728/The+Big+One+PolkaDot+Bed+Set.jsp
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I don't have to look. You should get her the one SHE wants, otherwise it's not much of a gift, is it?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Kids have so little control over their lives. As long as it is in your budget, let her choose.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• If its a gift for her, get the one she wants...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I agree, get what she wants.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I'd get the one that she wants.... or else, she might be mad at Santa :P
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I kind of feel that way, she loved a ton of them online til she felt the fleece one. She really just likes the feel of it, but i hate to buy something that doesnt really match when I busted my butt painting the room how she wanted it! lol
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Don't worry so much about matching! She's a kid, she wants to choose things. Let her.
    Anonymous

• It's her room and her bed, I agree - get her what she wants. But maybe keep telling her that you like the polka dots better and that you want those. Then when she gets the one she likes she'll be extra excited :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• IT's her bed, let her have what she wants. I'd want the softer one too. Nothing better than soft sheets no matter the color! :)
    Anonymous