Have you or anyone you known had a tubal pregnancy?

What are the symptoms of a tubal pregnancy? I have read up on some of it and I have some of the symptoms and I am worried but it also can be normal but I don't remember having these symptoms with my son, I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks, but should I wait that long? I have read that if you wait too long that it can cause damage and even kill the mother :( I dont know what to do. I think I am going to call my doctor and see what they say... How popular is tubal pregnancy? Ugh. I am worried.

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• always error on the side of safty. If you are worried - go in now.
    Anonymous

• my sister had one she was only a few wks along and her stomach had swollen up and looked like she was about 6 months pregnant and she ran a high fever. She had to have surgery. Afterwards she developed ovarian cysts and had to go in and get them removed..but she has 2 babies now...she still gets the cysts often and has to get them removed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• my friend had one and she didnt really have any symptoms at all until she got horrible sharp pains one day and went to the ER and they discovered she had ruptured her fallopian tube, she had surgery and had to have it removed. she was like 8 weeks i think..
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2009