what do you think am i pregnant??

ok well my period was nov 3rd my husband is a truck driver so its not like he is home all the time so we are trying to plan it just right.... well he was home on the 13,14,and 15th and i ovulated on the 17th now i am tired all the time, kinda moody but not alot, i have been going to the bathroom ALOT more... the other night it woke me up in the middle of the night having to go and then to top it all off i woke up again to have to get sick i had this taste of grease in my mouth, and now i have this little dull ache in my lower belly on the left kinda feels like near my ovaries! im not due to have my period till dec 1st so please tell me what you think??

momma2payton

Asked by momma2payton at 3:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• whats that supposed to mean???
    momma2payton

Answer by momma2payton at 3:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• It means you're asking us to tell you something that only a test can tell you...some moms find this question to be a bit irritating. **smile**

Yes, you may be pregnant. But you also have a 50% chance of NOT being pregnant. These symotoms can also be caused by illness or your period.

There's really no way anyone online can tell you if you're pregnant, unless you post that you haven't had a period in nearly a year, have grown as big as a house and something in your belly is MOVING. (And even that may not be definitive...it could be an alien! **grin**)

Answer by gdiamante at 4:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• what the anon response means is that they are tired of people asking this particular question you see this question gets asked a lot and we can never give a definite answer. No one can tell you whether or not you are or are not pregnant only a test can tell. Your symptoms sound like they could you could be, but then again they also sound like pms symptoms only time can tell
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• all i am asking is do you think is sounds like it is possible not to make me feel like im stupid... this is a place for people to ask anything and im sorry if you feel like its a stupid question.
    momma2payton

Answer by momma2payton at 4:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• No one is saying that you are stupid nor are we implying it, but you have to understand that even if we tell you it is possible our answers are not something you should rely on there are a number of reasons as to why you can be feeling the way you feel...is it possible it pregnancy...yes but if you yourself did not think it was possible pregnancy symptoms then you would not be asking this question...therefore you are asking a question when you already know the answer
    Anonymous

• Your not stupid and neither is your question. Some people on here are just... well... I cant find a nice word so I just wont say anything at all. Lol. But as previous poster said it does sound like some preg. symptoms, pms symptoms or a seasonal bug. But typically preg. woman dont start having to pee alot untill later on during the preg. because all the weight of a growing baby puts on there bladder. Id say just take the early preg. test 5 days before your period date and if that give yoou a neg. result then take another one 5 days after your missed period. Wishing you Lots Of LUCK!!!
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 4:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Thank you AProsser! you are a very kind peron to have said that! i think thats what i will do!
    momma2payton

Answer by momma2payton at 4:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• No one is trying to make you feel stupid. really. It's just that no one here can really give you an answer more than "maybe." Which you already knew. **smile8*

Answer by gdiamante at 5:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You are very welcome! Hope to see a post next month from ya saying "Were Pregnant!!" Lol. Have a happy and safe holiday!
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 5:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2009