formula??

I am at home with no way to get to a store.. i have simalac sensitive the same as enfamils gentlese.. will it screw up my 3 month dd??we can get more when hubby gets home in the morning.. will she be ok or what should I do?

She is normaly on the Enfamil Gentlese

TravisJohnsmama

Asked by TravisJohnsmama at 3:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She'll probably be just fine. Some people switch formulas around all the time. She may balk a little if it tastes different than what she's used to, though.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• All you can do is try it. Some babies can switch, others cannot. Only way to know is to try.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• If it's the same type just a different brand it should be okay. My daughter has to be on Nutramigen by Enfamil or Alimentum by Similac. At first all I had were the samples of Alimentum from her doctor when he diagnosed her. But I switched to Enfamil because I could get it cheaper. They told me it was the same thing and would be fine. You might call the doctor's office if you are very concerned.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2009