tilted cervix?

What would this mean? Only when my cervix is high, its tilted where it seems like the opening is toward the back of my pelvis....but when its low, its doesnt seem tilted....its kinda odd
but for the last few days its been really high and tilted even softening.....dang i hope that means i'll get my BFP this weekend! lol
but mostly has anyone else had this?

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I just found out that i had a tilted cervix. the dr told me that it was not a bad thing at all but that it will just take longer to conceive because the sperm have to work harder to get to the egg... i was afraid that i was not able to get pregnant because nothing was happening for almost a year... well i am 12 weeks now... so just keep trying and i wish u the best of luck!!
    Anonymous

• I have a tilted uterus, but I've never even heard of a tilted cervix, sorry...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• my doctor told me the same thing that my cervix was tilted too and I have a healthy baby boy that is now a year old so it is possible to become pregnant so you just might be hope that helped a little and gave you a little hope
    chrystal389

Answer by chrystal389 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2009