surveys online

has anyone ever actually done the surveys online and really gotten paid for it? or is it just a gimmick like everything else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did surveys in 2007-08. I didn't get paid money for them, but built up points and traded for "prizes" like a $20 Itunes gift card. Now I can't remember what else I got, but I like surveys so I thought it was worth it.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You can get a listing of legitimate survey companies here: www.freelancebyu.com

Answer by rkoloms at 7:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• totally gimmick. i have signed up for just about everyone one of those things and have never been paid a dime. frustrating! if you are just wanting a little cash on the side, you could always do what i do. i work with a wellness company and i do marketing and set up new customer accounts. its actually a lot of fun. its not a get rich quick thing, but if you are just wanting a little extra each month it can definitely help with that. http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com is the website if you want to take a look. my sister also did cha-cha where she would reword questions so that they were grammatically correct to be answered. apparently she did fine making a little extra doing that, although i dont know how popular it is now. http://www.chacha.com istheir website if you want to check them out.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 8:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I am doing some surveys and some of them I am really enjoying a lot and yes I have made money at a few of them. I am doing something else currenntly that I am making money with it is so easy. If you are interested send me a message I will give you the sites they are all free of charge. I do other stuff as well besides this I am actually doing severaly things right now.
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 10:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I honestly don't think those really work. I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I absolutely LOVE what I do!!! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2009