?

Is it easy to hear the baby threw a doppler at 14 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It all depends... Some babies are towards the back of your uterus, which makes it harder to hear them, some are towards the front. It also depends on how big you are (heavier women have more fat between the skin and the uterus, making it harder to hear.

Having said that, I bought a doppler when I was pregnant, because I had a miscarriage a couple of months earlier, and I was neurotic as hell, heh. I think I spent most of my free time on the couch with my doppler, finding the heartbeat, and I usually didn't have a problem finding it....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i am almost 21 weeks and for the first time we heard our baby threw the doppler yesterday! The dr has been doing an u.s every visit so far because she couldnt find the heartbeat on the doppler....so everyone is diff i suppose good luck tho
    Anonymous

• OP here thanx much I weigh 156 and 5'7 so I dunno but I couldn't hear it today and it freaked me out because I've already lost one baby.
    Anonymous