men, can live with them and we can live with out them

Ok i just married the love of my life 10-1-09. and now i question myself why did i marry him.. We have 2 kids together... and no he is acting like a ass to me..He is working out everyday to get his muscles back ok he is 37 why does he need his muscles??? He gets is his mood where he think he can push me around... i dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• i wonder the same thing!! when i was single, i wanted man, and now that i have one, i wonder why!! they act like that because once they know theyve got you, they feel like they dont need to treat you as good anymore, or try as hard. about his working out - he could have bad intentions, you never know. but im big on working out and i plan on staying fit no matter how old i get. i like to look good, i feel better, and exercising makes you happy - it releases feel good chemicals. i dont know if you mean he really pushes you around, but if he does, thats not good. try talking to him! GL
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Well i found out the other day that he was taking straradors(i know that its spelled wrong) and i have told him that if he dont stop taking them i was leaving, just the littlest thing sets him off... and yes he trys to push me around.. And as far as him working out i dont mind that cuz i just last about 20 pounds myself
    Anonymous

• Push you around as in physically?

If that's the case, grab the kids and leave now. Tell him yopu'll come back if he gets off the steroids...btu GO NOW before he pushes someone out a window.

The ONLY time it's acceptable for him to push you is to get you out of the path of a car, train or charging elephant...thus taking the hit himself. Otherwise? Get the HELL out of there NOW.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Don't let him ever let him break you down or push you around. If he is physically abusing you then you need to get out of the situation now. Do not wait until it gets worse, get out of the situation now. Take the kids and go live with a friend, a relative, or get your own apartment. There is no acceptable reason for him to be putting his hands on you out of anger. There is no justifying that. Do not let him control you, abuse you verbally or physically, or be an ass to you. Get you of the situation and get a divorce.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2009