cramping at 4 1/2 weeks....

I have been cramping pretty good today.. they feel like period cramps I got them when I first found out I was preg. but they eased off.. today they are bad.. is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was pregnant so long ago, I've forgotten. But remember, your uterus has to grow, already, so some sensations that can be identified as cramping are normal.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• well I had crams with my 1st kid but they wernt all that bad but with my 2nd I had cramps and they got really bad and then I started to spot blood but the bad cramps started a couple days before I miscarried then I went to the er and I had an ultrasound done and it died and I had to get the baby removed needles to say I miscarried when I was 6 weeks pregnant but as long as you dont have any blood or clots coming out you should be ok but go to the er to see if you and the baby are ok I would say make a doc appointment but that could be too late I am just saying I did and it was too late
    chrystal389

Answer by chrystal389 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I am almost 6 weeks and I have been cramping too... If you are cramping w/o bleeding then I think that it's ok but have you been cramping on just one side or the other or both? I am wondering if I have a tubal pregnancy because mine is one sided... IDK but I go to the Dr. Dec. 3 to make sure everything is ok and for my first prenatal. Good luck hun!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I cramped like I was going to start my period from about 4 weeks til about 10 weeks with all three of my pregnancies so to me... it was totally normal:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I would go to the er..Im 8 weeks and just sat i was in the er cause i was cramping like that.I thought it was a cyst or an ectopic pregnancy and come to find out its a bad uti so im on antibotics so thats probably what your having
    Anonymous

• Well the cramping came with no bleeding, the cramping seems to pretty much be like i want to start a period.. all on the bottom.. I thank why some was so bad was because I had gas (blush) and to chrystal389 I also had a miscarrage for my first child I was 10 weeks and started spotting went to the er and found out it had died the week b4. :( It sure is scarry thanking about that kid of stuff more so when it has happened to you, but if that is what it is trying to do there is nothing we can do even if we go to the er I sure wish we could though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2009