im lost......

i dont know what to do anymore i've been with my husband for seven years and at first it was great then shit got sour i dont know what happened we have three kids together,anyways my question is how do i get my husband to pay more attention to me its seems like he is losing interest in me and i've tried everything,and he thinks just because im ( bi ) i sleep with all these girls and if i dont he gets mad what do i do?

sherryfeltner

Asked by sherryfeltner at 5:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you gone to a marriage counselor? Go yourself even if he won't go.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Okay, so he thinks because you're bi that you sleep around with other women?
    Sounds to me like he has major trust issues, or he's hoping you'll fulfill some girl on girl fantasy for him. Either way, he shouldn't be accusing you of something that he has no proof of you doing. Ontop of that, if he continues to accuse you of it after you've repeatedly told him you've honestly not, then he need to be kicked. Enough is enough.
    If your husband doesn't genuinely want to spend time with you then there's nothing you can do. Ask him why he doesn't want to spend time with you. Tell him that you want his attention and need his attention and if he can't give it to you, then what is he still in the marriage for? Get him to explain himself. Don't just blame him for what he's not doing, but actually try to hear his side of things.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009