Hailei or Dylan?

I am 6 weeks pregnant and since the time I was about 13 years old and from the point on I said if I ever had a girl she was going to be named Hailei Nakoal but I am stuck because I like Maddison and Maddilyn. But I am lost when it comes to a boy. I like Dylan but what would be a good middle name with Dylan? Thanks!

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Christopher???

jjames
    Anonymous

• Why the weird spellings? And Haley is a very generic name. If you use that spelling for Haley Nicole(I think thats what you were going for) your child will grow up getting her name mis pronounced all the time. I don't care for my spelling of my name. It's weird and often not understood, not proud of it's uniquness, just annoyed.
    Anonymous

• Ummm... Because my middle name is Nakoal and I like it spelled that way. If you read it carefully you will see that it is Nicole, just spelled uniquely and I think the same with Hailei.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Ummmm, if you don't want other's opinions don't ask for them. And no that does not spell Nicole, it spells Nak-o-al.
    Anonymous

• WOW, another person to spell Madison different! I have a little girl thats 18months and i spelled her name Maddysin! Everyone told me i was crazy but i love the name but wanted her to stand out! Everyone i spell it to tells me its so pretty! So i am partial to Maddison. And for Dylan; Robert sounds good! Goodl uck and Congrats!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 6:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Not liking the way you spell Hailei at all!!! How about Dylan for a girl instead..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I love the way you spelled Hailei. My DD's name is Kiylei! In my faliy we all have very different names for our kids or different spellings.
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 5:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2009