What Should I Do...

My Husband And I Have Been Together For 4 years and this past year a girl started hanging out with me that originally went to high school with him and they were best friends.well she was with a guy at the time and I never thought nothing bad would happen I trusted my husband over any one. One day I got an email from her boyfriend saying he found emails between them and it was like cyber sex and I did not believe it because he was kind of a thug and I did not really know him and trusted my husband so I said it was a lie.it turns out it wasnt I did not find out till 4 months later but when her boyfriend found out he hit her or something and went to jail they have a daughter together and she (the lover)goes to see him in jail. My husband and I stayed together and he broke it off and just lately I have been suspecting it again he started working later and things.. well i got a letter in the mail today from her boyfriend in jail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh man...My heart breaks for you ans your situation!! I would not allow my husband to talk to this girls anymore..she is a homewrecker..I would suggest counciling if you want this to work.....Best of luck!! You can get through it!!
    Anonymous

• sorry I had to finish it down here lol today and it was to me and it said that she came to see him and told him that her and my husband were still sleeping together and she is in love iwht him he is the love of her life but she is known for not telling the truth and trying to start things . I just know I ignored him before and did not believe him and said it wasn't true I dont know what to do now though please help me I am soo confused and just need another opinion besides my family they all say it never stopped happening... please help
    Anonymous

• What did your husband say when you confronted him?
    Were they actually sleeping together or was it just an online thing?
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 5:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You and your husband to a marriage counselor. STAT. Tell him this is NOT an optional trip...he goes or loses you.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Oh they actually slept together in my bed while I was at work and her boyfriend warned me about it before and I ignored it I dont know if I should ignore it or not because before he even wrote to me I thought something was up again My husband denied it but when I had solid proof (the emails ) and was leaving with our daughter he begged me to stay and said she bought him thousands of dollars worth of stuff and was saying i did not care about him I wanted a divorce and all kinds of stuff witch at that time we were fighting alot but I thought it was me and really he was fighting with me because of hearing the things she said about me I just dont know what to do he did write in that letter that she told them that they have still been sleeping together and it would have to be when he is at work cuz all he does is work come home and then I am with him all the time cuz I cant drive and he never leaves alone...
    Anonymous

• "Oh they actually slept together in my bed while I was at work"

I revise my earlier answer. Pack your stuff and call someone for a ride. A women's shelter if needed...the marriage is OVER.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• one chance,,, he did it again its over, no respect and no remorse.. if he was sorry he wouldn't do it again.
    Anonymous

• i would confront him tell him he needs conseling and if things don't change ur gone...i am going threw the same thing right with my boyfriend so if u need someone to talk to i am here
    jordanmommy3

Answer by jordanmommy3 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• In your bed? Wow. Thats just an added slap in your face. I would leave, there is no respect left in your relationship.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 6:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Show your husband the letter and ask him to be completely honest with you. Don't let him try to escape out of an explination. If it is true then you need to get out of the marriage. Anyone who cheats on you, whether it be cyber sex, excessive flirting, or sex isn't worth your time. He needs to respect you and he's already proven he can't do that. "Fool me ones, shame on you.. Fool me twice, shame on me." .. Don't let him fool you twice. Get out of the situation if he can't be faithful.

Though, I don't see why you stayed in the first place. He lied to you, snuck around behind your back, crybered with another girl, etc. Don't let him continue to disrespect you, lie to you, and be unfaithful.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2009