I just open a group and need more help having people join.

I need help people joining my new group. It's called want to loss some pounds. http://www.cafemom.com/group/weightlosssexymamas. I need to come up with ideas on how I get get people to join. I wanted people to excierse togther at the same time and then give feed back and do like some type of diet. I need more ideas and help.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 5:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I would love to join...how do i join?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• you can promote your group another way! since you are the owner you have a lot of cool tools on the groups homepage! on the left menu (all in red) you'll see "promote your group". you can write a short explanation of why people should join your group and it will show up under "groups seeking members" on cafemom! you can also select the "promote your group" option on the top of the homepage and this will give you the opportunity to advertise your group on myspace or facebook, which can also add members to cafemom!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2009