would u do it?

I been with my man for 5yrs and it has been a very rocky 5yrs. i am not treated right and not as happy as i should be. we have a 4yr old together and i am pregnant now. he isn't happy about the pregnancy and not sure how much he is going to come around and make the best of it. we don't have the room here to have another baby so we gotta do something about that. but i been thinking of leaving if that means leaving to get my own apartment so i have the room for my kids, and doing what i should have done a long time ago (leaving him) i know he would still be in the kids life no doubt i just dont know how i will handle still having to see and put up with him some. but would u move if u had to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• If you have the means to do it then I def would! Im in a similar situation but not pregnant. I am leaving In January to stay with my Dad and am happy I have that support. If you have it then do it. It will only get worse and both you and your kids deserve better! GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• thanks. i can go live with my grandparents or get a government apartment based on income. i have no money but i know i could get a apartment easy being single with 2 kids and the bills wouldnt be much. so i dont really have the means but could still sorta do it. i feel like this is what its coming to one day anyway. i'm tired of wasting my life settling and staying with him.
    Anonymous

• plan and save...dont up and leave ....unless he is physically abusive....or abusing drugs then u should leave immediately....if you are not in any danger...then i would plan and save dont tell hi8m then when you can leave...
    Anonymous

• Then go for it, You know whats best and are capable of making it happen. Ive seen too many woman stay and lead miserable lives and have kids that have major issues. U can always pm to talk. Im going through a lot of shit right now and know first hand how things will be better. So feel free to contact me! you can do it! you are a strong woman and love your kdis so much.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• my answer is that yes i would do the right thing for you and ur kids...i
    Anonymous

• Never stay in a home or relationship with someone just because of the children. That is a recipe for disaster and it will only negatively effect everyone involved. Especially the children. If you aren't happy then you don't need to be there. Your situation isn't going to better itself by being miserable. You two are adults and will find a way to see one another when exchanging the kids. It won't be easy at first, but hopefully you two can manage to stay civil towards one another at least for the kid's benefit. Don't stay in the relationship if you're not happy, and moving out would be the best for all involved.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I did leave and it was a whole lot easier on me once I left. Men can be worse than children so once that stress he put me through was gone I was fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Yes. Soon as u are able & I agree--do it when he is gone. That way you'll have the freedom to get the #### out of there without any hassle! We called it "Bugging Out!"  & we were fast. If your child is old enuff give a task to keep 'em busy-like putting toys in a bag. Those walmart are great to throw everything in & easily squish together in a car!

janey-

Answer by janey- at 9:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You'll be able to handle visitations easily. YOU GO GIRL!
    janey-

Answer by janey- at 9:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2009