this is a little nasty but i have to share. TMI beware

after sex(a quicky) last night Dh and I got up to wash off. I sat on the stool to pee and he was washing at the sink. When he wiped his butt the washcloth turned BROWN...it was crap streaks, like the whole rag, not exaggerating at all. I turned my head quick so he wouldnt see that I saw...i guess he did, cause he was like eww. I played it cool and told him he may not have wiped to good after going to the bathroom. But after that I wass sooo turned off and didnt even want him to touch me. the problem is this is not the first time that I noticed..I would have to change the sheets becuz there would always be a small brown stain from him...even though he knows I know now, i dont really know how to talk to him about it which is why i neva said anything before. But it really disgust me which is why i only have sex with him after he get outta shower. What do i say, or should i just wait till he does something about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• um. high gene is very important to me.. i don't know how i would bring it up.. other then to say i wont have sex with u unless you take a shower.. yeah i would be grossed out too..
    Anonymous

• umm, I think if he knows this is a problem and it's still happening, you might have to bring it up to him. Tell him in a joking way, "Hey, I'm tired of soaking the sheets, take a little extra care next time you're in the bathroom!" or you might have to get serious and admit that it turns you off and you may not want to have sex anymore.
    Anonymous

• Buy him some of those moist wipes. Then when you get home hand them to him and say "These may help".
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• hello...this is exactly why i dont like giving head..men really dont care about how clean they are down their like women do. I only go down there if my man takes a shower. sex don't bother me...i try not to think about it, but if i noticed something like you did i would nag at my man to take a shower EVERYTIME before sex...but if he is not wiping his ass that well he may not be washing it that well either. You may have to couch him some
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• moist wipes are great...i always use them after going #2. I don't think my hubby does but they are great for getting what tp can't get
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry I know this must be hard for you but you need to think about youself. And think of it this way...if your husband was thinking that he didnt want to have sex with you cause he though you weren't clean enough wouldn't you want to know?? So he probly would too. And even if he doesn't thats not your fault....be nice but be firm. Tell him you don't like having sex with him when he doesn't clean good!
    Anonymous

• It may not be a wiping problem. He may be having a leakage problem and need medical attention.
    I second the wet wipes. My husband and I use them. We started using them after we had our first child. Now we keep a container on the back of the toilet for anyone that needs them.
    Anonymous

• I almost puked in my mouth. You have to say something girl. Don't let your man be nasty. Tell him straight out, he needs to wipe his butt better and take a baby wipe to it maybe. A grown man should not be having poopie stains at this stage in his life. And if he wants some booty he better clean his freaking butt. Tell him to take pride in himself and that it makes you more attracted to him sexually when he does not have a poopie butt! You have to do something, because that's just nasty. Handle your man.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 8:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2009