Husband?

I am 8 months preganet and my husband is always trying to have sex is this normal?This is are 1st child and i dont really know.He says he will never get any when the baby is born?im never in the mood and he is always wanting to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Haha, he does have a point, I know I sure as hell didn't feel like having sex after giving birth... But as for it being normal, I guess it's different for everybody. My SO didn't really want to have sex a whole lot late into the pregnancy, because he was "afraid of hurting the baby". Not that he would have, but that's a pretty common sentiment in men. They only WISH they could get in that far, heh.

Either way though, he should be respectful of your feelings.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• It is normal and it is wrong if you don't want to. Tell him he can help you grow his baby or you'll grow his baby while pays alimony and child support for 18 years. Don't let him push you into sex. My husband was the same way. You've got a few months left to recondition him into a respectful husband or you'll find out the hard way what's most important to him. If he does not stop the disrespect tell him counselling with you or out.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Jeez harsh PP.

He probably is just thinking "get it while I can" lol
    My husband's sex drive always goes up when I'm pregnant. He said there's just something really intimate about the fact I'm carrying his child and I glow and yadda yadda yadda, lol

Take it as a compliment that you're still hot.
    Another thing about being preggo is that your hormones (& sex drive) are all out of whack. If you want to try and boost your sex drive just remember that the more sex you have, the more sex you want.

If you just flat out don't want to have sex or be intimate at all, try to tell him in a way that wont hurt his feelings. How would you feel if your hubby was always rejecting you when you tried to initiate sex?
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 6:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Men want sex like we want someone to talk to. Holding out on a man is like him giving you the silent treatment. Thats not to say you shouldn't ever turn him down, but know its a serious thing. I'm currently exhausted from pregnancy myself, but still give it up whenever possible. Sex is important to men- and I sure want him taking my needs as seriously as I take his.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• In a man's mind sex=love
    Anonymous

• its normal, as long as your water hasn't broken it is safe..
    Anonymous