DISNEYLAND

MY DAUGHTER WILL BE THREE ON JANUARY 7..I WANT TO TAKE HER BEFORE THAT DAY LIKE ON JANUARY 2. WILL I STILL HAVE TO PAY HER ENTRANCE . HOW CAN I PROVE SHES NOT THREE YET?

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 6:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• u could bring a copy of her birth certificate
    Anonymous

• They have to take your word for it, but unless she's really tall, they won't care. They know they make more money off the souvenirs and food anyway.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I agree with Anon 6:38. Bring a copy of her birth cerfiticate. That way they can't give you hard time about it. I dunno if they charge for kids under 3 or not.

On a secondary note, be careful of some of the rides. My parents took my sister and I to I believe MGM when we were about 4 and 6. First thing they took us on is the Backlot Tour. There was a portion of the ride, called Catastrophy Canyon, that has a semi blowing up, then covered in a torrent of water. My sister and I were so scared that we refused to go on any of the rides for the rest of the day.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I had Disneyland year passes. They wil not ask you unless she looks well over three.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I wanted to add. In Fantasy land she can do on any ride, they have no height requirments. Some rides in CA adventure (a bugs life section) she'll be able to go on all but maybe one or two. My son's favorite rides were Dumbo, tea cups and Peter Pan, and small world. Those are the least scary of them for him.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• my son will also be 3 on january 7, and we were gonna take him, too. im sure they wont bother you unless she looks older.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I wanted to add... I heard from a friend that they took in their child in for free up until 6 year old because she was small and was in the stroller. My cousin has been getting in without being check and he turned 3 in June, they just went 3 weeks ago.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2009