What does it feel like "down there" after you give birth?

Not just right after, but i mean days and weeks after?
Im due in a month and im just curious as to what to expect

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Um I don't think its any different except my hubby and I both agree sex is way better!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• It's sore for a little while and then it goes back to normal.
    Anonymous

• i agree with both of them
    Anonymous

• I was a little sore. That's about it. Sex wise, my SO has NO complaints there. He says it's tighter.
    Anonymous

• I've had four and after each its been different. This last one I didn't have any pain meds or an epidural(which sucked IMO). Afterwards my wooha kinda burned but not for long. It was a lot easier to pee afterwards too. With my first the DR cut me so I had stitches which sucked. They give you this bottle I just put warm water in it and used that when I'd go to the bathroom.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• your body feels like you ran a marathon the next day, your arms and legs and abs are sooo sore!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i was pretty sore for about a week. just felt sore and my perineum was swollen. after a week things got loads better. it wasn't like a soreness that i was constantly thinking about but still sore. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• yeah it hurts.. big time for about a week.. it hurts to sit.. i remember laying down alot.. it you have stitches anyway.. plus you cant wipe.. and when you pee it burns. and you have to use a squirt bottle.. then it starts to itch as it heals.. lol sounds terrible doesnt it?
    but for me it was only a week.. then it is pretty much back to normal.. i rememeber making dh look and make sure it didnt look crazy.. but he said it was back to normal!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• How do you spell relief? Yeah the soreness is there but the feeling of ahhh baby's out you can breath and even down there starts to feel normal again.
    Anonymous