If a Hollywood Starlet can wake up, is there hope for other Americans?

Barack Obama does not have Angelina Jolie’s seal of approval.
“She hates him,” a source close to the U.N. goodwill ambassador, 34, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now).
“She’s into education and rehabilitation and thinks Obama is all about welfare and handouts. She thinks Obama is really a socialist in disguise,” adds the source…
“Angie isn’t Republican, but she thinks Obama is all smoke and mirrors,” the source says.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/angelina-jolie-not-a-fan-of-obama-20092411

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• a source close to the U.N. goodwill ambassador, 34, tells the new issue of Us Weekly

First, there is your SOURCE!! and then umm, who gives a rats patooty what Angelina Jolie says?? LOL

but seriosly, US weekly????

LMAO...Getting desperate?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• LOL, I think she is right about the welfare and handouts. And the smoke and mirrors. I don't know how legit this source is though. Can we believe anything that comes out of Hollywierd?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Well, he wants to tax her and Brad into the middle class. Of course she doesn't like him.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• LOL.. too funny...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Well.....she has never been what you would call a credible source and most of the magazines /media are not to be trusted so I really don't care. :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Hmm, tell her to tell Brad to come on over with his sexy, sculpted patooty and she can go and do whatever she pleases.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• OH, and Angelina is the same woman who wore a vial of Billy Bob Thornton's blood around her neck, you do know this, right?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I wonder if she said that while wearing Billy Bob's blood around her neck?

Anonymous

• its apparent her father DID have quite an influence on her, as independent from him as she tries to be. Its so apparent she's confused with her pathetic need to adopt so many non americans with her american made wealth. Just another so called American fleecing Americans. At first I liked her and admired her first and 2nd adoption but really she is just another fake with a self serving agenda. This has nothing to do with my support or not of Obama.
    Anonymous

• Actually, her father is a conservative who has been "black listed" in Hollywood because of his conservative views. I always thought because she is admittedly bi, wore the vial of blood, and adopts foreign children instead of helping the orphans here etc, that she was a very left-wing liberal. Maybe she has more of her dad's POV than I thought.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2009