I just open a group and need more help having people join.

I need help people joining my new group. It's called want to loss some pounds. http://www.cafemom.com/group/weightlosssexymamas. I need to come up with ideas on how I get get people to join. I wanted people to excierse togther at the same time and then give feed back and do like some type of diet. I need more ideas and help.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 8:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• didnt I answer your question earlier? LOL
    If you are the owner of the group, you have lots of tools on the homepage! One of them is group promotion. On the left side of the homepage you'll see your tool options in red...these are the "owner and administrator tools". Select "promote your group" . Write a description of the group and your post will appear under "groups seeking members" on the cafemom groups main page. you can also promote your group by selecting "promote your group" on the top of the homepage. This will take you to options to promote your group on myspace or facebook. Any mutual friends on cafemom AND facebook/myspace will see your advertisement, and some who arent on cafemom might join which is beneficial for this website too!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2009