Does anyone else feel this way? (about the abortion debate)

I don't feel there is any point to debating whether or not abortion is ethical. I mean science can never prove anything one way or the other. A person's opinion on the matter is determined by his or her faith/values/morals or any lack of those things. These things are as varied as there are people in the world. Nobody is going to change anyone else's opinion on the matter. So why argue and call each other names?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree that arguing about such a deeply held conviction is not likely to result in your opponant changing sides. However I don't think that will keep people from arguing!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:23 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Dr Brian Weiss says that during an abortion the mom and baby's spirit have an agreement that the baby will be born at another time. So there is no reason for debates. If you don't like what he says then yell at him, not me. Read his books. Whether or not you agree, it helps so many moms get out from under guilt.
    Anonymous

• I DONT THANK A WOMAN SHOULD TO THAT ITS WRONG AND I THANK ITS MURDER ! !
    Anonymous

• I think the abortion debate is a waste of time. I wish people would spend as much energy working toward removing the obstacles that many women face that make them feel that an abortion is the only choice.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 9:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• hehe hard not to laugh- apparently people are giving other moms grief over putting her child up for adopotion in another group...really people, make up your minds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2009