Anyone went through this? No apetite but if I eat, I end up throwing it up.

I'm 3 months pregnant. Is this still consider morning sickness? I have no food aversion lately. When I actually look at food or even think of food, I get hungry for them. But right when I have the food in front of me, I just seem to lose my appetite. I take a few bites...and I can't seem to eat anymore. If I force it, then I'll feel nauseous and end up throwing up. Is this normal? And how is this affecting my baby? I just don't remember this happening in my first pregnancy.

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could you possibly be dehydrated???
    fraziersmom

Answer by fraziersmom at 8:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• No on dehydrated. I drink a lot of liquids but pee a lot too....LOL
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My best friend and I are both preganat with our 2nd.Shes 10 weeks and I am 8 weeks and we both are going threw the same thing.We didnt have this with the first pregnancy..So i think its ok.Eat crackers and suck on mints thay should help..drink alot of water..Try to eat small 5 meals a day maybe that will help you
    singlemom1226

Answer by singlemom1226 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My sister suffered Hyperemesis Gravidarum (extreme morning sickness). She lost sooooo much weight. She couldn't eat or drink anything without it coming back up. She had to be hospitalized four times for dehydration. Her baby was fine. A woman's body can do some pretty miraculous things! :) It would help her feel better if she sniffed on a baggie of fresh cut lemons. Also, she ate baby food for easy digestion - even though it came back up, her body at least had the chance to pull some nutrients from the food.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 12:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2009