How to deal with jobloss, poor health & a Grumpy DH?

We've been married a long time. We've had hardships, accidents , problems and heavy burdens. Even in our worst time being told by our church. We were no longer members since we didn't donate enough! Well my DH has been out of work since January. Knowing that his 24 years of employment will soon be over. They're getting rid of skilled labor with vacation. Any way We also have no insurance. My health seems to take this burden and stress very poorly. But I'm not looking for sympathy. But advice. I feel hopeless. But my DH is getting Grumpier, crabbier, Etc.. Life gets unbearable at times! Bills and break downs are unmanageable. Things feel desperate! Its so stressful! Even when I did see a DR. for serious issues in '05 are now at a collection agency! We have no where to turn to. Dispair? Any way We met on Christmas Eve. I was 16 he was 18. We've been together ever since! What can I do? I feel helpless & can't help him!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• you are strong Linda! You can handle it. Your church was really wrong to turn you away! Go find another one!! You know you have us to help spiritually. I know how you feel, It is bad here too!
    God Bless.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Definitely find another church. That was HORRIBLE.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Hey I do not know you or your husband but I believe you will make it. A church that says how much you can donate is mistaking love and faith for making a buck. You will find another church and I am here if you need an ear. (((HUGS))))

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2009