loritab making you itch?

i am on script pain meds for a miscarriage...and they are making me itch like crazy....i read the paper and this is a side effect...not a sign of being allergic..so i am good there..but..has anyone else had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah they do that to me....its a bit annoying huh? lol nothing you can really do but deal with it.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• OP here...yes it is annoying...i am also very sensitive to any kind of meds....i had a wisdom tooth removed a few months ago and they put me on norco....they made me feel like i was going crazy...i was moody..and jsut felt like i was losing my mind..so i flushed em and asked for different ones...earlier today i was broke them in half and it didnt make me itch as bad..but it only dulled the pain...i took a whole one as prescribed at 6 central time...the time b4 that was a half at around noon...but i am itchy....it is very annoying..i made sure and checked the warnings and it is a side effect not a allergic reaction...i have not had any other side effect other than drowsiness....i have always been sensitive to things like this..
    Anonymous

• i would usually take a nice soothing bath with something like this....but i cant because of the miss. i am only alowed to take showers..and i lost alot of blood from the hemorrhage so i cant stand long with out feeling faint...
    Anonymous

• I think you are supposed to let the doc know right away because they are supposed to switch you to something else.
    This article also states the same thing:
    http://pain.emedtv.com/lortab/lortab-side-effects.html

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2009