What is the caziest thing you did during the early sleep deprieved days after your childs birth.

My twins are 2 months old and I have not gotten much sleep in the past few weeks. Today I got ready for a trip to the pharmacy. I soon decided it was to much trouble to go by myself and thought it would be better to wait on my older daughter to get home to help me. I decided to take a nap. ...........Later on I went to wash something in the sink. I looked out the window where we park our cars and saw the wipers going on my car and remembered I had started the car to warm it up for the babies.......... 2 hours earlier!!Yikes!!!!!!!!!!

marilyp

Asked by marilyp at 9:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I put my son in his car seat carrier while I was getting ready to leave the house. Then I grabbed him and put him in the car and drove down the road. I only got about 1 minute away when I realized I never buckled him in! I pulled over right away and jumped out and strapped him in. I felt like the worst Mom in the entire world....

At least you realized you should wait for someone to help you!
    Anonymous

• LMAO thats funny OP! I poured my coffee in a bowl of cereal once LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• left my daughter in the car thinking hubby had her. It wasnt long thank God. This is the first I have ever spoke of it and she is 10 yrs old. Hubby does know because I was so hystarical and was afraid to leave my bedroom I was so freaked I could do such a horrid thing.

Anonymous

• i tried to put my babies car seat in (with her in it) in the base up side down...i couldnt get it to click..when i lifted the blanket covering her to see why she was her i realized what i had done...i felt soo bad..but she was snapped in her carrier so she was fine...
    Anonymous

• OP I did that recently with preggo brain. lol I went to help out at my girls' school, forgot to turn it off for 4 hours. Thankfully my hubby had just filled it up or I would have had to figure out another way home. lol

I once got out of the car without grabbing my daughter. We were in the middle of moving, I was exhausted. Thankfully I was only walking away from the car when my oldest child said "Mom are you forgetting someone?" Poor baby.
    Anonymous

• I poured RTD formula in my coffee once, and I put my Poli Sci books in the refrigerator.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I drove home with my newborn w/out her strapped in to the carseat! She was in it, but I had forgotten to strap her in. I even took a long detour home because she was sleeping. I never told my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2009