if you start something for self serving reasons.... nothing selfish... but you choose to do something to prove to yourself you could do it, to keep active and prevent boardum, to be able to say you did it - and it turned out that you made a very significant change in a life (maybe even more than one).
1) it is nice but isnt the real meaning of doing God's will
2) God may have used you and you didnt even know
3) it was all in the plan
Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs
Answer by rjpetty605 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009
Answer by OneToughMami at 9:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2009
Answer by MamaK88 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009
1) it is nice but isnt the real meaning of doing God's will I don't know anyone that is clear on what this imaginary deity really wants.
2) God may have used you and you didnt even know Unlikely if not impossible
3) it was all in the plan There's no way I can look at the chaos in this world and believe that ANYONE has a plan for it. If this is the best plan that god can come up with--well the workmanship is stunningly amateurish.
Answer by witchqueen at 10:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2009