Graco Pack n' Play question...

Hi everyone. My son's crib was one of the ones recalled today and so we have to purchase a Pack n' Play for the time being because he's outgrown his bassinet and I won't put him in his crib until we get the kit to fix it and who knows how long that will take. My question is, do pack n' plays...specifically the Graco brand come with a pad or mattress or something cushiony for the baby to sleep on or do you have to purchase one seperately? I can't seem to find out what the deal is with those. I'm going to purchase one online based on customer reviews...

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It comes with a pad, but it is super hard. If you go on BabiesRUs.com you can buy and Eddie Bauer quilted plush sheet. It washes and holds up great and really provides a lot of extra padding. It makes the pack and play much more comfortable.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My pack'n'play came with the mattress. I am very sure most if not all come with the mattress pad.
    Ctepanee

Answer by Ctepanee at 9:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• they do come with a "mattress" pad. . . it isn't the softest or the most comfortable but it will do in a pinch.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I've seen them all with a mattress included. I did pad it though with folded blankets or quilts under the sheet.
    Anonymous

• they come with pads. They are kinda hard, but a firm matress is recommended for infants anyway. Mine went from pack n' play to crib w/o issues.
    Anonymous