not a question but so cool I had to share

there is a house of worship in the neighborhood over that is a Synagogue on Saturdays and a Baptist Church on Sundays

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well that's weird.
    Anonymous

• Like on Gilmore Girls! LOL hmm Imagine a world full of tolerance for other peoples believes... I'm not sure that's possible on CM.
    Anonymous

• Um...do you by chance live in Pennsylvania? Because there's one of those up here...in fact I just drove passed it about 2 hours ago getting my groceries lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i think al gore would approve of two congregations using the same building..less of a carbon footprint, i s'pose. why not? a lot of church buildings sit empty during their non-service hours..why not share it for other groups? i know of several churchs (different denoms) that have korean/spanish/etc church services in the same buildings-sometimes, during the same times, sometimes not....see, sometimes those larger buildings come in usefull! some churches are used for AA meetings, cub scout/social organizations...i say share the wealth!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009